ASSUMPTIONS (Adapted from the Comprehensive Masking Tutorial)
- The MASKING LAYER Masks the Masked Layer.
- The viewer perspective for what layer is revealed or hidden is the MASKED layer.
- Using any color or group of colors as a masking layer is permitted!
- THE MASKING layer REVEALS or CONCEALS the MASKED layer!
- White Reveals, Black Conceals
- Where the mask is WHITE the area masked is visible.
- Where the mask is BLACK, the area masked is transparent.
© 20110419-2325, Dale Fenimore All Rights Reserved